Ring in the New Year! This time of year, many of us are making New Year’s Resolutions for getting fit, losing weight, or getting in financial shape. January is also a great time for businesses to reinvigorate with fresh marketing and blog ideas! The following are ideas to re-energize your marketing design and hit the “refresh” button on your marketing plan:
- Marketing Calendar: Whether it’s SEO or a social media strategy, jot it down with a 12 month increment plan. You’ll be grateful now that you won’t be scrambling down the line. One good idea is to break your social media or blog posts down by the month for easier and faster marketing throughout the year. Did you know there is a National Oreo day? Neither did we until we came upon a Marketing calendar that illustrates monthly holidays and marketing tips.
- From food to politics to animals and everything in between, there is a abundance of observance days worldwide during which marketers can share content relevant to their industries, get involved in a movement, or simply generate more awareness.
- New Year’s Resolutions: One great way to engage customers on social media, is to ask your followers to post their resolutions.
- Upcoming Events: Online and Offline marketing comes through highlighting upcoming events for 2018. Presidents’ Day, Valentine's Day, any of these days can be tied in with a special. Restaurants can offer special menus on Valentine's day, and Spa/Fitness centers could offer a couples special or “get Valentine’s Day ready” with a special on spa services.
- Snow Day Marketing:
- Daycares/Schools/Home Services/Automobile Services can offer safety tips. Hair Salons/Spas can offer a special deal if “a certain amount of inches” snow. This can be fun and engaging!
There are always new ways to reinvigorate your social marketing. The key is to stay on top of your calendar and to stay engaged.
Seawave Digital brings big business marketing techniques to the small-midsize business community of Cape May County. Our experts will work to increase SEO, maintain a consistent social media presence, and design websites that will bring your business new leads. A member of The Seawave Corporation, we have served as a premier marketing and news company for over 50 years. See what Seawave Digital can do for your business by calling (609) 886-8600 ext. 42 today!