Linking to other sites on your website and finding other sites to link to yours is a great way for search engines to find your content and know that what you’re posting is original and interesting. But what are some of the best ways to achieve this? Here are a few link building strategies to try in 2019.
- Link Roundups: these are curated blog updates that are used to link out to favorite brands or websites at any given time. To help secure links, it’s your job to find these opportunities and send out a pitch telling them why your content is great and why you should be included in their next roundup. This can be a great way to increase traffic to your blog or website.
- Guest Posting: guest posting on popular blogs and websites is a great way to get noticed and promote your brand. It just so happens that it’s also a great way to secure links for your website. Your blog and site will gain significant traffic and can help you build relationships with key influencers in the industry.
- Claim Unlinked Mentions: if you’re posting interesting and unique content, chances are you’re getting noticed. However, there are times where you may not get linked. This happens more often than you think, and most of the time it’s just because they missed your URL. Once you’ve found your mentions, just send an email and ask for link attribution.
- Blog Commenting: this is exactly how it sounds. If you’re finding blogs that relate to your niche and think others can benefit from your site and content, give the post a comment with your website or specific post for them to find. This is a great way to drive traffic to your site and promote new content.
- Local Bloggers: chances are there are tons of local bloggers in your area, you just have to find them. These local bloggers are great because they’re just that: local. Once you find them, pitch them why you’re content matters and why they should include it in their next blog about your community.
If you need help with link building, contact the experienced professionals at Seawave Digital. Give us a call at 609-886-8600, or visit our website to learn more about the services we offer.